10 Sessions + 1 Free Session + Free Doggy Bath Robe £300.00
Single sessions £30.00
• Initial assessment session that takes around 45 minutes
• Further session Plans set up in either our pool or treadmill
• 30 minute Sessions booked weekly
• Progress Report after the 5th and 10th session with regular weight
and muscle measurements taken, with a report compiled and a copy emailed to you and your vet.
• Swimming photos taken for your enjoyment.
Hydrotherapy can have significant benefits in helping your dog’s healing and recovery after surgery or injury.Just like humans, following injury and during recovery, our dogs exercise level becomes limited and their muscles lose strength and tone due to the enforced inactivity. Once the rest period or confinement is over it is vital to rebuild muscle. Working with your Vet on a recovery plan Most insurance policies cover hydrotherapy treatment so enquire with your insurance company to find out if you are covered