If your small breed dog likes salmon, they will love our Salmon with Trout, Sweet Potato & Asparagus recipe.
Fit4dogs Grain Free range is specially formulated for pups and dogs with food sensitivities and intolerance to grains. All the recipes contain highly digestible proteins and potatoes, as a carbohydrate alternative to grains.
This small breed recipe contains salmon, rich in omega 3 and providing anti-inflammatory properties.
Asparagus provides essential micronutrients such as vitamins A, C and K as well as folic acid for overall health.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Salmon & Trout: Responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein sources.
- 53% Total Salmon & Trout: Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals, trout & salmon are delicious sources of protein.
- Sweet Potato: An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- Added Omega 3: To help support healthy skin & coat.
- Digestive Health: Pre-biotics MOS (Mannan-oligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of
healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- No Added Artificial Colours & Preservatives: Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.